- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In only a couple of months Pottermania will take over London once again: The stage play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is preparing to open in the West End, and new cast photos of Harry Potter, his wife, Ginny, and his youngest son, Albus, are sure to amp up the excitement.
The pictures show Harry (Jamie Parker) 19 years older from the events of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Potter is now working at the Ministry of Magic and is living a seemingly sedate existence married to Ginny (Poppy Miller) with three school-age children.
Cursed Child is based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, playwright Jack Thorne and director John Tiffany. The play, the eighth official story in the Potter saga, receives its world premiere in London’s West End at the Palace Theater on July 30.
We get a glimpse of Albus Severus Potter (Sam Clemmett), the youngest of the Potter brood, around whom much of the story revolves, and who must deal with his weighty legacy, much against his will.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day