- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With just three weeks to go, Image Comics’ 2014 Image Expo has added three more guests to its roster — as well as a whole host of new variant editions available only at the show itself.
Writers Joshua Williamson and James Robinson and artist Paul Azaceta will now join the existing lineup of comic creators at the one-day event held in San Francisco on January 9, promoting their Image Comics series Ghosted, The Saviors and Outcast, respectively. Other creators attending the event include Azaceta’s Outcast partner Robert Kirkman, Sex Criminals writer Matt Fraction and Multiple Warheads creator Brandon Graham.
Additionally, new variant editions will be made available exclusively to premium ticket holders and attendees for the event, including new versions of The Walking Dead #1 with color and black and white covers by Nick Dragotta, Sex Criminals #1 with an “Image Sexpo” edition cover from series artist Chip Zdarsky and a variant cover for Graham’s Prophet #42.
Image publisher Eric Stephenson said that next month’s Expo is “shaping up to be our biggest event yet — and that’s not even counting our surprise guests.” Tickets for the event, which is being held in the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, are still available online.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day