- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Life is never easy for Rick in Image/Skybound Comics’The Walking Dead.
Just as Rick has seen a glimpse of the future in the Hilltop community, the group of survivors appears to have something more pressing on their plate before they can prepare to go to bat for their new friends.
In Issue No. 97 of the comic series created by Robert Kirkman, Rick’s son, Carl, has seemingly wandered off in the time it took for Rick to explain why he’s willing to risk the lives of Michonne, Glenn and Andrea, among others, to go to bat for Gregory and the Hilltop community.
While Andrea and Michonne think it’s a mistake to fight for a group whom they see as a cult, Rick and Glenn see it as the start of something new, where they can begin to rebuild civilization — and something worth fighting Negan and the violent leader of the Saviors.
In the first five pages of Part 1 of Something to Fear, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Carl is missing, while the fierce Maggie is surprisingly ill and Abraham and Eugene have passive-aggressive conversation about Rosita, who isn’t thrilled with the way her new pal presents their relationship.
Check out the preview in the pages that follow. The Walking Dead No. 97 is on stands May 9.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day