- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Megan Kelly’s book has a publication date.
The much-hyped memoir is set to hit bookshelves on Nov. 15. Kelly signed the book deal, rumored to be above $5 million but less than the $10 million others reported, in February. Her profile has taken a big bump in the last year because of the Fox News host’s sparring with Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump.
The book will be published by HarperCollins, which is a subsidiary of News Corp, which took control of the the newspaper and publishing operations when the company’s TV and film assets were separated into 21st Century Fox, which runs Kelly’s employer Fox News. Rupert Murdoch controls both companies.
A title and exact details have yet to be revealed, though the book is expected to be a memoir.
Kelly has been at Fox News since 2004. Prior to that she was a reporter for a Washington, D.C., station and spent nine years as a lawyer. She attended Syracuse University and Albany Law School.
Kelly announced the news on Twitter and Facebook:
— Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) April 26, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day