- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Steve Rohr, head of Lexicon Public Relations and the publicist for the 2015 Academy Awards, will co-author a book on the how-to’s of public speaking, drawing on his years of experience coaching celebrity clients and entertainment professionals.
Working with him is Dr. Shirley Impellizzeri, a Beverly Hills-based psychologist who has appeared on shows ranging from Dr. Drew to Hollywood Exes. Her debut self-help book Why Can’t I Change? How to Conquer Your Self-Destructive Patterns, was a best seller.
The tentatively titled Scared Speechless! will focus on overcoming the anxiety that causes the common phobia, often referred to as the number one fear of Americans. The idea for the book originated from a radio talk show the two co-hosted on UBN Network for three years.
Career Press, Inc. is set to publish Scared Speechless! in 2016. Marilyn Atlas Management and Farris Literary Agency represented the authors on the deal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day