- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Writer Anne Tyler, known for The Accidental Tourist and The Amateur Marriage, has signed for film and television representation with Gersh, the agency announced.
Tyler has written 22 novels, including 1988’s Breathing Lessons, which won the Pulitzer Prize. Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant and The Accidental Tourist were Pulitzer finalists. A Spool of Blue Thread (2015) was shortlisted for the prestigious Man Booker Prize.
All told Tyler has old more than 5 million books. Her next book is Clock Dance, which will be published by Knopf in fall 2018.
Six of her books have been adapted for film or TV: The Accidental Tourist, Breathing Lessons, Saint Maybe, A Slipping-Down Life, Earthly Possessions and Back When We Were Grownups.
Tyler continues to be represented for publishing by Jesseca Salky at Hannigan Salky Getzler (HSG) Agency
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day