- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kickflip Boys (Ecco, May 15) by Neal Thompson
Agencies: Rob Weisbach Creative, CAA
In this My Three Sons for millennials memoir praised by Tony Hawk and Michael Chabon, journalist Thompson struggles with his less-is-more style in the age of helicopter parenting while raising two rebellious boys hooked on skateboarding.
Followers (Graydon House, Fall 2019) by Megan Angelo
Agencies: Janklow & Nesbit, CAA
The former Glamour contributor imagines a post-Kardashian world in which celebrities live their entire lives on camera with product placements and instant viewer feedback. With its dark twist, the debut is pitched as Black Mirror meets Station Eleven.
This story first appeared in the June 6 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day