- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Family Next Door (St. Martin’s Press, March 6) by Sally Hepworth
Agencies: Rob Weisbach Creative Management/CAA
Positioned as the next Big Little Lies (right down to its Australian author), Hepworth’s fifth novel is an alternating point-of-view suburban drama about three young mothers and the mysterious childless single woman who moves into the neighborhood.
She Regrets Nothing (Washington Square, Feb. 6) by Andrea Dunlop
Touted as Gossip Girl for adults, Dunlop’s third novel, about a newly orphaned 23-year-old who meets three rich cousins from her father’s estranged family and is soon caught up in their wild New York City lives, has shown up on several 2018 must-read lists.
This story first appeared in the Jan. 31 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day