- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sean Spicer, the former White House press secretary, has a book deal. But don’t expect him to criticize his former boss. Spicer’s target will be some of the media outlets he once sparred with.
Regnery Publishing, a leading conservative imprint, announced Tuesday that Spicer’s book will come out next summer. Its working title is The Briefing.
Spicer quit as press secretary in July, just six months into Trump’s presidency. He had a contentious relationship with the so-called “mainstream press” and is remembered for his ridiculed statement that the president’s inauguration was the most widely seen in history.
Spicer said in a statement that Trump faced “rampant hostility” from the “mainstream media” and that he will reveal a side to the administration little known to the general public.
The Briefing is available for preorder for July 23.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day