- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ten accused gang members were charged Tuesday with allegedly breaking into numerous homes of Hollywood stars and burglarizing them.
Tyress Williams, 19, was the first to be arrested by Los Angeles police in early October and was later charged in connection with the break-ins that targeted the likes of Rihanna, Los Angeles Dodgers slugger Yasiel Puig and Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Robert Woods, among others.
The other suspects charged, according to NBC 4 News, are Jshawne Daniels, 19; Damaji Hall, 18; Hassan Deontre Murphy, 19; Joseph Holley, 22; Lance Williams, 18; Devin Garner, 24; Ron Simmons, 20; Donnie Faizon, 21; and Elan Lamberto Gabourel, 25.
All 10 men are charged with criminal street gang conspiracy, along with counts of first-degree residential burglary, home invasion robbery, first-degree residential robbery and attempted burglary, according to NBC 4.
Authorities accused the men of going after their high-profile targets when they knew the star or athlete would be out of town on business.
When Williams was arrested, he allegedly had property on his person that belonged to Dodgers’ slugger Puig, Rihanna and Christina Milian.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day