- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amid home isolation and social distancing, the cast of the 2006 Broadway revival of A Chorus Line have come together to offer a quarantine-themed dance performance.
In the six-minute clip uploaded online Thursday, the 44 members perform the opening sequence from their respective locations. Some were in their living room or kitchen, while others were outside on their back porch, in their driveway or even on a beach.
Tony nominee Charlotte d’Amboise, Lorin Latarro and Mario Lopez were among the participants, with the piece directed by Jeffrey Schecter. The video was born out of a Facebook group where the former castmembers reunited and began sharing dance moves.
“We were all looking forward to something,” the cast said in a statement to Playbill. “While we currently live in a completely uncertain world, having knowledge of something good coming our way was enough to get us through the next day. Now it’s time to share our joy with everyone. Because, after all… it’s what we did for love.”
View the clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day