- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tony Shalhoub has put his Hollywood home on the market for $3.988 million, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The house was listed on Thursday by the former Monk star and his actress wife Brooke Adams with Sotheby’s International Realty.
The 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom classic Mediterranean abode was built in 1922 and is located in the Windsor Square-Hancock Park neighborhood, near the quaint Larchmont Village.
Located on a rare double lot at 248 S. Van Ness Ave., the 4,379-square-foot home features grand-scale living and dining rooms, a center-island kitchen, a family media room, an outdoor kitchen and a secret garden. The gated property, which sits on a 17,865-square-foot lot, also boasts a resort-quality salt-water swimming pool and spa with a cabana, as well as a guest apartment.
Listing agents for the property are Boni Bryant, Joe Reichling and James Foreman.
See the listing here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day