- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The book, scheduled for publication on Oct. 27, 2015, will share Amber’s secrets on how to be successful, covering love, beauty, fashion, finances and a career, as well as advice for confidence and self-acceptance.
In a statement, Rose says a “bad bitch” is a “self-respecting, strong female who has everything together. This consists of body, mind, finances and swagger; a woman who gets hers by any means necessary.”
Jennifer Bergstrom, vice president and publisher of Gallery Books, added: “Amber Rose is the ultimate cool girl who you want to be best friends with. I know a lot of women who will want to read this book.”
Photographer David LaChappelle, whose images have appeared on covers and pages of various magazines, including Vanity Fair, GQ and Rolling Stone, will shoot Rose for the cover.
The 31-year-old recently made headlines for publicly feuding with reality star Khloe Kardashian. The Twitter war began when Rose spoke to New York’s Power 105.1 about Kardashian’s family and Kylie Jenner‘s alleged relationship with rapper Tyga.
Rose was represented by ICM and attorney Walter Mosley on the deal. Jeremie Ruby-Strauss acquired the work for Gallery Books from Doug Johnson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day