- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Moschino designer will receive an Award of Courage from “a surprise special guest,” while the social media platform will be honored for “visionary leadership and exemplary commitment to supporting communities globally throughout the COVID-19 crisis.”
Also on the program: Performances by OneRepublic and Bebe Rexha, and a special tribute for onetime amfAR trustee and longtime supporter, the late Arlen Andelson. Cadillac and FIJI Water are the serving as the event’s associate sponsors for the COVID-19 safe gala.
Event chairs for amfAR’s Gala Los Angeles include Alessandra Ambrosio, Anthony Anderson, Bobby Berk, Steve Buscemi, Lana Condor, Jenna Dewan, Karen Elson, Megan Fox, Tiffany Haddish, Regina Hall, Jon Hamm, Winnie Harlow, Kate Hudson, Cheyenne Jackson, Paris Jackson, Milla Jovovich, Nicole Kidman, Heidi Klum, Julian Lennon, Kacey Musgraves, Katy Perry, Addison Rae, Michaela Jaé Rodriguez, Meg Ryan, Symone, Ellen von Unwerth and amfAR board co-chairs T. Ryan Greenawalt and Kevin McClatchy, among others.
More information about the event can be found here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day