- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LACMA has announced the performer for the annual Art+Film Gala.
Grammy winner Beck will take the stage at the star-studded Saturday night event that will raise funds to support LACMA’s film initiatives and future exhibitions, acquisitions, and programming.
The Los Angeles native is known for such songs as “Loser,” “Where It’s At” and “Devils Haircut.” His albums include Morning Phase, which won the Grammy Award for album of the year in 2014, and his most recent release Colors, featuring the single “Dreams.”
The eighth annual Art+Film Gala will honor artist Catherine Opie and filmmaker Guillermo del Toro. LACMA trustee Eva Chow and Leonardo DiCaprio are set to return to serve as the gala’s co-chairs, and Gucci will return as the event’s presenting sponsor.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Santa Barbara International Film Festival
super bowl LVII