- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The couple, who met while filming a never-aired TV pilot titled Heat Vision and Jack, were married in 2000. They released a joint statement on Friday announcing their split to ET.
“With tremendous love and respect for each other, and the 18 years we spent together as a couple, we have made the decision to separate,” said Stiller and Taylor. “Our priority will continue to be raising our children as devoted parents and the closest of friends. We kindly ask that the media respect our privacy at this time.”
As a couple, Stiller and Taylor starred together in 2001’s Zoolander, in which they played love interests, as well as its 2016 sequel, 2004’s DodgeBall and 2008’s Tropic Thunder, in which Taylor made a short cameo appearance.
Together, Stiller and Taylor have two children, daughter Ella Olivia and son Quinlin.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day