- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Walt Disney, Clark Gable, Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley have each called Carolwood Drive in Beverly Hills home, and now a $150 million newly constructed mansion is available for those looking to join the dwelling ranks of past and present Hollywood royalty.
Situated at 301 N. Carolwood Drive, the 10-bedroom, 20-full-bathroom and 38,000-square-foot under-roof property, which hit the market Tuesday, is set on the grounds of Barbra Streisand’s former Mon Reve Estate.
With more than 470 feet of frontage on the acclaimed drive, where Rod Stewart, Tony Curtis and Gregory Peck also resided, the 2016-built expansive estate is a year-round retreat for the homeowner.
At the end of the day, residents can unwind in the 5,300-square-foot master suite that extends onto a private heated and covered patio.
The sprawling mansion features a lounge, wine room, theater complex with a separate valet entrance, parking for 50 cars within the gates (plus a 10-car garage) and salon with pedicure/manicure, steam and massage rooms.
Outdoors, activity spaces include basketball and tennis courts, a lap pool and a private hiking trail studded with light trees.
Ginger Glass of Coldwell Banker Previews International is the listing agent.
See photos of the property below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day