- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What’s being billed as the first comprehensive biography of pop diva Beyoncé Knowles will be released in the fall of 2015, publisher Grand Central Books announced.
The untitled book by J. Randy Taraborrelli will “explore all facets of Knowles’ life,” beginning with her childhood performances, exploring her time with Destiny’s Child, her solo career and her marriage to Jay Z.
“Beyoncé has lived a most incredible, inspiring life. I know my readers will enjoy her journey,” Taraborrelli said in a statement.
Knowles is not participating in the unauthorized book. Taraborrelli is relying on interviews with people “who have been pivotal to her personal and professional development.” His previous books include biographies of Michael Jackson, Madonna and the Hilton family.
Knowles has been riding a hot streak lately. She just wrapped up her On the Run Tour with Jay Z. An HBO special documenting the tour’s journey through Paris aired Sept. 20. Her self-titled album is currently the top-selling record of 2014. It has moved nearly 800,000 copies this year after being unexpectedly released in late 2013.
Taraborrelli was repped by Mitch Douglas of Mitch Douglas Literary Agency. Jamie Rabb acquired the book for Grand Central.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day