- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Black Sabbath founding member and bassist Geezer Butler is listing his gated Beverly Hills estate for a ritzy $3.22 million.
The heavy metal bandmember’s five bedroom, five bathroom contemporary Mediterranean, situated on a little more than half an acre in the Beverly Hills Post Office section of the 90210 zip code, is one of multiple homes owned by the English musician.
Within the two-story estate located off San Ysidro Drive, homeowners can entertain guests in the large living and family rooms, the kitchen’s attached breakfast nook area, second-floor loft space and dining area that extends onto a front courtyard.
Upstairs, an expansive master suite — complete with a fireplace, sitting area, his and hers closets and balcony — is attached to a large bathroom.
To bask in the Southern California sunshine, residents can enjoy the backyard’s saltwater pool, outdoor dining area and large grassy lawn next to a flowering hillside and citrus trees.
Violetta Hargitay of Rodeo Realty is the listing agent.
See photos of the home below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day