- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brian Grazer is ready to walk down the aisle.
The director-producer proposed to Veronica Smiley, chief marketing officer at hotel management company SBE, on Saturday night, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. He popped the question at the Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica.
Grazer has previously been married three times, to Theresa McKay, Corki Corman and author-screenwriter Gigi Levangie. He has two children with Corman and two children with Levangie. He also was engaged to concert pianist Nguyen Thi Chau Giang.
The Imagine Entertainment co-founder, who won an Oscar in 2002 as producer of best picture A Beautiful Mind, is an executive producer on Fox’s upcoming Gang Related and 24: Live Another Day in addition to producing the James Brown biopic Get on Up.
— Veronica Smiley (@smileyv) April 28, 2014
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis