- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The past few weeks have been up-and-down for a former Buffy the Vampire Slayer star.
Nicholas Brendon, who played Xander on the hit show, was arrested Friday in Boise, Idaho, for “malicious injury to property,” The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. It is unclear what exactly he was doing.
The actor was reportedly charged with two misdemeanors, including resisting and obstructing officers.
Read more Hollywood’s Recent Mugshots
In 2010, he received a suspended one-year jail sentence stemming from a incident for which he was charged with four misdemeanors, including battery against a police officer and vandalism. He went to rehab in 2004 and 2010.
Brendon’s reps did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Kelly Clarkson Show