- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
West Hollywood institution Dan Tana’s is celebrating its 50th anniversary, and some of the restaurant’s most famous fans are sharing fond memories.
Cameron Diaz reveals that she first dined at the Italian eatery when she was just 16, making it the first L.A. restaurant she’d ever tried.
“It’s always got the same energy level,” she adds, pointing out that she has been regularly meeting up with her manager, Rick Yorn, and her agent, Nick Styne, at Dan Tana’s for the past 20 years.
Harry Dean Stanton and Los Angeles Lakers legend Jerry West also count the place as one of their faves. “I’ve been coming here so long, it’s part of my whole lifestyle,” Stanton says.
Dan Tana’s owner Sonja Perencevic says a key to the restaurant’s success is knowing each person who regularly stops in, celebrity or not.
Watch the video for more about Dan Tana’s and its A-list clientele, and read about the restaurant’s anniversary from the Oct. 3 issue of The Hollywood Reporter here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day