- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Following the success of the inaugural Meals 4 Monologues event in July, the Casting Society of America’s non-profit charitable arm Casting Society Cares is partnering with Center Theatre Group for a Nov. 19 encore.
The event, founded by CSA member Claire Simon and her Chicago staff, will take place at the Music Center Annex in downtown Los Angeles. Actors, who can sign up for a time slot here, should prepare a minute-long contemporary monologue as well as a headshot and/or résumé. Although donations are not required, actors are encouraged to bring two non-perishable food items or toiletries, which will go to the L.A. Food Bank.
“I am so excited for our second event,” CSA president Matthew Lessall said in a statement. “This event allows for actors to introduce themselves to some of the best casting directors in the business, while at the same time helping those in need this holiday season.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day