- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
It does not appear to be a happy Father’s Day for Charlie Sheen‘s family.
The 49-year-old Anger Management star posted a series of messages to Twitter on Sunday in which he addressed two of his ex-wives, Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller.
“Brooke M is a sexy [rock] star whom I adore; D Richards a heretic washed-up piglet Shame pile,” he wrote. “Happy Father’s Day!!!”
He followed that up two hours later with a longer diatribe, in which he referred to Richards as “a shakedown piece of shit [douche face] & worst mom alive!”
“I have paid that Klay-Vinnik leaky diaper over 30 Mil and she calls me a [deadbeat dad]!” he wrote. “See u in court you evil terrorist sack of landfill [trash]. bitch couldn’t act hot in a fire or wet in a pool.”
Sheen has two daughters with Richards, who filed for divorce in 2005, and the pair have had a contentious relationship since. The actor was married to Mueller from 2008 to 2010, and they have a pair of twin sons. Sheen also has an adult daughter from a previous relationship.
His three tweets about Richards have since been deleted. One can be seen below, and the longer follow-up message can be seen here.
Brooke M is a sexy rok star whom I adore D Richards a heretic washed up piglet Shame pile Happy Father’s Day!!! © http://t.co/5sZGPyAg8Q
— Charlie Sheen (@charliesheen) June 21, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day