- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chris Hemsworth is listing his spacious two-story Malibu estate for a breezy $6.5 million.
The Thor actor’s 6,800-square-foot beach abode, nestled in the Point Dume community, has five bedrooms and six bathrooms, Zillow reports.
A blend of Victorian and European stylistic hues, the fully renovated home features high ceilings, a gourmet kitchen, a gym, a library, office spaces and multiple living and entertaining areas throughout.
The upstairs master suite has an attached master bath, two walk-in closets and opens out onto a private lanai with a sitting area that takes in the mountain and ocean-facing views. In addition to the bonus bedroom and three guest bedrooms with attached en-suite bathrooms, the compound also includes a one-bedroom guest house.
Outdoors, a sprawling green is ideal for entertaining family and friends or enjoying a picnic lunch.
Ryan Davis of Aaroe is the listing agent.
See photos, courtesy of Zillow, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day