- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chuck Norris has made three movies in Israel (Delta Force is his favorite) and so he decided to weigh in on the Israeli elections. He created a video endorsing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ahead of the Israeli elections Tuesday.
In the video created for his “friends in Israel,” Norris referenced Netanyahu’s speech before Congress. He said he “saw a strong leader, which is absolutely crucial for the safety of the Israeli people.” He added, “You have an incredible country and we want to keep it that way. That’s why it’s so important to keep a leader who has the courage and vision to stand up against the evil forces that are threatening not only Israel but the United States.”
Norris wasn’t the only Hollywood actor to endorse Netanyahu. Jon Voight also supported Israel’s current prime minister, in a video bashing President Barack Obama.
“President Obama does not love Israel,” said Voight. “His whole agenda is to control Israel. In this way, he can be friends with all of Israel’s enemies. He doesn’t want Bibi Netanyahu to win this upcoming election. America has not been the same since his presidency. I beg all of you to understand the truth.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day