- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Who’s more famous: Cindy Crawford or Cindy Crawford’s mole?
Both are equally glamorous on the pages of Net-a-Porter’s magazine, The Edit, where the supermodel dished on what it feels like to be turning 50, the great Photoshop fiasco of 2014 and, of course, her most famous feature: the mole.
“If I ever had it removed, I wouldn’t feel like me anymore,” said Crawford of the trademark. “My fans worry about it a lot, you know — to the point where I’m wondering whether the mole should have its own Twitter account and Instagram page, just like Harry Styles’ ponytail.”
In our opinion, there’s definitely viral potential here, as some of the most fascinating Twitter accounts belong to celebrities’ features and/or inanimate objects (see: Lupita Nyong’o‘s glasses, Pharrell‘s hat, Angelina Jolie‘s leg). We’d follow in an instant.
See more Milan Fashion Week’s Front Row
In the interview, the supermodel also talked about the future of her 14-year-old daughter, Kaia Gerber, who recently signed with IMG Models.
“Today, models are expected to be so tiny, and I worry about that for her because that was never my natural body type, and I don’t think it’ll be hers either. Still, I’ll say to her, ‘Enjoy carbs while you can!’ “
Words to live by.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day