- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Someone at IMG Models is very smart. The agency said Wednesday that it has signed Kaia Gerber to her first modeling contract. Yes, that’s Cindy Crawford’s daughter — the spitting image of her supermodel mom.
Between the ‘90s glamazon and her restaurateur dad, Rande Gerber, Kaia has some pretty good genes. It’s been clear for some time that the now-13-year-old showed lots of promise. She modeled alongside her mom when she was 10, appeared in a Young Versace campaign and last year appeared in the December/January issue of Teen Vogue, where she talked about auditioning for acting roles.
The announcement came via an Instagram IMG posted of the teen from a recent Vogue Italia spread, shot by heavyweight photographer Steven Meisel with makeup by top artist Pat McGrath. Yes, IMG did very good. Now who’s going to sign Lily-Rose Depp?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day