- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cindy Crawford‘s stiffest competition in the modeling world might just be her own children.
Presley, 16, and Kaia Gerber, 13, showed their smizing chops in the upcoming September issue of CR Fashion Book, which they each teased on Instagram today. Kaia, who just scored a modeling contract with IMG, and her older brother got the high-fashion treatment — with styling by Carine Roitfeld herself — for the editorial shot by the legendary Bruce Weber.
The first of the two photos shows the siblings alongside model Garrett Taber looking casual in designer duds while leaning against the Dodge Challenger — you know, as teenagers do. Presley carries two vintage cameras around his neck (in case one breaks?) while Taber goes full Friday Night Lights in football gear and a straw cowboy hat. Sandwiched between the blond boys is Kaia, who wears Versace’s logo-laden fall collection. No guesses as to where the eclectically dressed trio might be headed.
A second photo shows Kaia — a spitting image of her supermodel mom — lounging in a pink beaded Prada number while rocking graphic winged liner and colorful stars around her eyes.
It looks like the Gerbers are the next celebrity offspring to watch.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day