- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
CNN said Tuesday night that it had partnered with the Empire State Building, Instagram and CA Technologies to bring New Yorkers exclusive real-time coverage of the 2016 presidential election projected on the side of the skyscraper.
The coverage of one of the most controversial elections in U.S. history were projected on the New York monument starting at 5 p.m. ET on Tuesday night and will continue until the presidential winner is announced.
The projections will display real-time results, along with Instagram images from around the U.S. using the #MyVote hashtag, which will also be projected at the Newseum in Washington D.C. and Miracle Mile in Las Vegas. Also as a part of the partnership, the Coit Tower in San Francisco will light up blue or red depending on the political party of the president chosen.
Voter’s Instagram images will also be featured on all of CNN’s social media platforms and on the cable news platform’s Election Night in America coverage.
Watch CNN’s live feed below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day