- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Conservation International is putting the pieces of its 20th annual Los Angeles gala in place with a March 10 stamp on the calendar.
The invitation-only event will be held at Culver City’s venue space 3Labs. DJ Tony O will handle music duties at the afterparty.
Joining dinner and event chair Gillian Wynn on the dinner committee are Kristin Gore, Lyn and Norman Lear, Louise Linton and Steven Mnuchin as well as Edward Norton. This year’s program is being drawn up to “celebrate the transformational impact CI has had around the world by leaving ‘no stone unturned’ to protect the planet for the well-being of humanity.”
Marc Friedland, creative director and founder of Marc Friedland Couture Communications, will oversee the creative director for the event. “With the help of a dream team, this year’s event promises to break the mold and set a new standard for how we draw awareness to the work we do at CI,” Wynn said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day