- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Update: Debbie Reynolds, 84, died on Wednesday after being hospitalized earlier in the day. “She’s with Carrie,” Reynolds’ son, Todd Fisher, told THR. He said that the stress of his sister’s death was “too much” for his mother. Read the full obit here.
Debbie Reynolds has been rushed to the hospital for a medical emergency. Her exact condition is unclear.
The Hollywood Reporter was able to confirm through the Los Angeles fire department that an “adult female” in “fair to serious condition” was transported to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center from the reported residence of Reynolds’ son, Todd. No additional information was released by authorities.
Joely Fisher around 2:50 p.m. tweeted a picture of her and Reynolds with the comment “God speed mama.”
Reynolds’ agent, Tom Markley, referred THR to family for information. He said he could not confirm any information.
Reynolds’ daughter, beloved Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher, died Tuesday after suffering a heart attack days before. She was 60.
God speed mama pic.twitter.com/XsO5zqN8w6
— Joely Fisher (@MsJoelyFisher) December 28, 2016
Dec. 28: Updated with news of Reynolds’ passing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day