- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Backed by a successful box-office run, the Geffen Playhouse has extended Derek DelGaudio’s magic-infused theatrical production In & Of Itself for an additional two weeks.
Scheduled to play through July 24, the show has been set up in in the Audrey Skirball Kenis Theater at the Geffen Playhouse since opening May 3. It’s the third extension for DelGaudio’s show, which has a top-notch team in director Frank Oz, composer Mark Mothersbaugh and producer Glenn Kaino, an acclaimed Los Angeles artist.
“Developing this show has been a transformative experience,” DelGaudio said of the show, presented in association with Tom Werner. “What began as a deeply personal endeavor has evolved into this remarkable collaboration.”
DelGaudio is a star in the magic world and the production — which has been met with rave reviews — is described by the theater as a “a metaphoric labyrinth that transcends the physical and temporal limits of the performance itself.” Ticket prices start at $75 and are available at the Geffen Playhouse box office or online.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day