- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dolce & Gabbana’s models hit the Milan Fashion Week runway looking fabulous on Sunday afternoon, and from the looks of the several candid runway selfies, we’d say they knew they looked good, too.
Like the modeling professionals that they are, the colorfully-clad ladies whipped out their iPhones (which were also color-coordinated in custom D&G cases) and snapped away — flawlessly demonstrating the art of the duck-lip pose, the blown kiss and, of course, the group-shot selfie.
Fashionista reports that the audience was encouraged to get in on the action as well. Four large screens hung above the runway with the message, “Selfie — The models walking the fashion show will be taking selfies with you, which will be published online. Be part of this unique fashion moment!” The #DGselfies were shown on the screen in real time as the show went on.
See more Milan Fashion Week’s Front Row
With the “Italia Is Love” theme as the backdrop and Dolce & Gabbana shopping bags in tow, the ladies were literally the picture-perfect embodiment of the care-free millennial. But this isn’t the first time that Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have appealed to the tech-savvy twenty-something shopper. During their fall 2015 show, models rocked bedazzled headphones down the runway.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day