- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, the infamous Mexican drug kingpin, tweeted his response to Donald Trump’s new title as the president-elect of the United States.
Guzman, who made headlines earlier this year for his secret rendezvous with actor Sean Penn, took to Twitter on Thursday to express his thoughts on Trump’s win.
The tweet was in Spanish, but the translation indicates his summation of what Trump’s victory means to the world.
“The candidate of hate, confrontation, racism, persecution and misogyny, that’s so palpable in the world, has won. What a sad situation for all.”
Check out the tweet below.
Ganó el representante del odio, confrontación, racismo, persecución, misoginia tan palpable en el mundo. Que triste situación para todos.
— El Chapo Guzmán. (@ElChap0Guzman) November 11, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day