- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Yep, the real estate heavyweights, who currently have their Thousand Oaks equestrian estate listed for a cool $12.995 million, have just off-loaded their Beverly Hills penthouse for $843,900, according to real estate blog Red Fin.
The couple first listed the property in June for $899,000, but the final sale price came in much closer to its original purchase price of $835,000, which they paid in 2010.
The price reflects the somewhat modest unit, a 1,683-square-footer with two bedrooms and two baths. Although the 1985 building includes a doorman, valet parking and other amenities, the modestly underdecorated condo can’t compare with the couple’s other real estate holdings, including their Meditteranean villa in Montecito, which they purchased earlier this year for $26 million, according to real estate blog Zillow.
That compound, a massive 1928 bluff-front estate built by architect Wallace Frost and updated top-to-bottom by designer John Saladino in 2009, has six bedrooms, nine fireplaces and is set on 13 acres. No telling if the property-flipping couple will put that one on the market soon, too.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day