- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Celebrity makeup artist Fiona Stiles, who has worked her magic on everyone including Gwyneth Paltrow, Jessica Chastain, Elizabeth Banks and Natalie Portman, has announced the debut of her eponymous makeup line, set to launch Feb. 18.
Sold by Ulta Beauty in stores across the country and online, the all-encompassing line features more than 120 eye, lip and face products designed with a wide range of skin tones in mind, ranging from $12 to $30 each.
Fiona Stiles Beauty offerings range from the likes of a lightweight yet effective Full-Cover Perfect Finish Concealer ($24) to contouring essentials such as the Sheer Sculpting Palette ($28), velvety Soft Matte Signature Lip Colors, and even a Brow-Sculpting Wax ($16) for red-carpet-ready arches.
For handy tips on how to use the products, look no further than Stiles’ site, fionastilesbeauty.com, where how-to lessons and tutorials featuring the line will be available. Game on.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day