- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Beverly Hills mansion was recently burglarized, police told The Hollywood Reporter.
The burglary was reported to police on Tuesday. The break-in occurred between Nov. 21-28, police said. Items reported stolen include luggage, sunglasses and other accessories, police added.
The world-renowned boxer, who goes by the nickname “Money” for the tremendous amount of wealth accumulated over his career, was not at home at the time of the burglary, police said.
Authorities currently have no suspects.
Mayweather is as well known for his boxing talents as he is for his taste in luxury items and top-name brands, often posting to social media when he gets a new toy, such as a supercar.
Mayweather is the most recent celebrity victim in a string of burglaries in and around Los Angeles. Others who have been targeted include David Spade, Emmy Rossum, NBA player Nick Young, Kendall Jenner, Kevin Hart and Los Angeles Dodgers slugger Yasiel Puig (twice).
Los Angeles police previously told THR that the celebrity home break-ins are not connected to the reported gang “Knock-Knock” burglaries.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day