- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Oscar winner Forest Whitaker, who is set to star in the Epix’s Godfather of Harlem is selling his Hollywood Hills home for $4.3 million.
The gated compound includes two homes that sit on a 1.6-acre lot atop Beckman Road. The main house is 5,641 square feet and includes a main living room punctuated with a grand double staircase.
Off the living room are family and dining rooms, with hardwood floors throughout. French doors open onto wraparound balconies and outdoor terraces, while the upstairs features a master suite, a walk-in closet, spa tub and separate shower. There are a total of five bedrooms in the main house.
The second home has its own unique address at 3042 Munro Circle and offers its own private entrance and driveway. It’s is composed of a 3-story floorplan and has five more bedrooms, six bathrooms with an open living, dining, kitchen area and a wood-burning fireplace.
Whitaker purchased the home in 2003 for $1.5 million. Michael Nourmand of Nourmand & Associates has the listing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day