- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
PARIS (AP) — A few days ago, Anthony Sadler was just a regular 23-year-old U.S. college student travelling through Europe on the last summer days before school.
But after helping to thwart a gun attack on a Paris-bound train on Friday with his friends Alek Skarlatos and Spencer Stone, the Sacramento State University student has become an overnight celebrity, stepping out on the red carpet with the full glare of the world’s media on him. On Monday, Sadler attended the Paris premiere of the N.W.A box office hit Straight Outta Compton.
“I feel like I’m in a dream. This is unreal,” he said.
“We were just on the train, and two days later all this is happening…. I have school next week, so I’m trying to settle down before I start,” he added.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
New Spider-Man Book Reveals Exclusive Concept Art Behind Hit Film
Jodie Comer Stops Broadway Show of ‘Prima Facie’ After Difficulty Breathing Due to Poor Air Quality in New York City
Balenciaga Back in Red Carpet Spotlight With Michelle Yeoh, Isabelle Huppert and Salma Hayek