- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
GarryShandling.com went live Thursday morning and features copies of handwritten journal entires by Shandling on his comedic process, old set lists, photos from his club days, various videos from his decades-long career and a number of other personal material for fans and aspiring comics alike to peruse.
While the website already offers a number of materials for visitors to browse through, the Shandling estate — along with the late comic’s close friends, makeup artist Bruce Grayson and fellow comedian Suli McCullough — plans to continue adding content.
Deadline was the first to report the news.
A towering figure in the comedy world, Shandling was remembered by many in the stand-up community following his death. Director and comedian Judd Apatow chronicled Shandling’s life and career in this year’s HBO documentary The Zen Diaries of Garry Shandling, which earned Emmy nominations for best documentary and directing for Apatow.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day