- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
George R.R. Martin has a message for anyone planning to dress up as a sexy version of him this weekend.
The Game of Thrones author has responded to Playboy encouraging its female readers to don skin-baring costumes of him, complete with a silver beard.
“I can’t say that I’ve ever had a thing for bearded women, but I have to confess, Sexy George R.R. Martin is … er … sexy,” he wrote Friday on his blog.
Playboy posted a video of Miss October 2012 Pamela Horton dressed in a skimpy outfit, along with Martin’s signature hat, glasses and facial hair.
“But there is something deeply disturbing about being turned on by yourself,” he confessed. “Stranger than incest. Or even twincest.”
He added that he is “frightened” to see what costumes involving him might pop up next year.
Playboy‘s almost NSFW video can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day