- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
George R.R. Martin has a message for anyone planning to dress up as a sexy version of him this weekend.
The Game of Thrones author has responded to Playboy encouraging its female readers to don skin-baring costumes of him, complete with a silver beard.
Read more George R.R. Martin Judges ‘Game of Thrones’ Halloween Costumes
“I can’t say that I’ve ever had a thing for bearded women, but I have to confess, Sexy George R.R. Martin is … er … sexy,” he wrote Friday on his blog.
Playboy posted a video of Miss October 2012 Pamela Horton dressed in a skimpy outfit, along with Martin’s signature hat, glasses and facial hair.
See more What Stars Are Wearing This Halloween
“But there is something deeply disturbing about being turned on by yourself,” he confessed. “Stranger than incest. Or even twincest.”
He added that he is “frightened” to see what costumes involving him might pop up next year.
Playboy‘s almost NSFW video can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
From Celebrity Panels to Wellness Workshops, How GenSpace Is Reframing the Aging Conversation
The Crowded Room
Events of the Week: ‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse,’ ‘The Crowded Room,’ ATX and More
Tony Nominees Roundtable: Sara Bareilles, Jessica Chastain, Victoria Clark, Josh Groban, Corey Hawkins and Ben Platt on Broadway, COVID’s Legacy and the Writers Strike