- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Heather Locklear was arrested on Sunday night on the suspicion of misdemeanor battery on a police officer and emergency personnel, according to Ventura County Sheriff’s Office records.
The actress was arrested on two counts of misdemeanor battery, records show. She was taken into custody around11:30 p.m. She is set to appear in court Tuesday afternoon.
There are no specifics about the alleged incident in jail records, but according to TMZ, the Melrose Place actress was allegedly intoxicated, and, when authorities were called to her home by family, she reportedly began to assault an officer.
She is currently being held on $20,000 bail.
Later on Monday, hours after her posting bail, TMZ reported that an ambulance had been called to Locklear’s home. A source close to the actress said she was in a stable condition and receiving the necessary treatment.
This is the second time Locklear has been arrested for alleged assault of an officer. The other arrest happened in February on suspicion of domestic violence and assault on an officer.
This latest arrest comes one week after Locklear was reportedly hospitalized to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.
June 25, 7:30 p.m. Updated with details of Locklear’s hospitalization.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day