- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Heather Locklear has been charged with several counts of battery against first responders who answered a domestic violence call at her Southern California home in February.
The 56-year-old former Melrose Place actress was charged Monday with four misdemeanor counts of battery on an officer or emergency personnel, and one misdemeanor count of resisting or obstructing an officer.
Sheriff’s officials said Locklear kicked, pushed and shouted at deputies who were answering a report that she had been violent with her boyfriend on Feb. 26. No domestic violence charges have been filed.
Locklear’s representatives did not immediately reply to requests for comment.
Locklear is scheduled for arraignment Tuesday in Ventura County Superior Court.
Defendants in misdemeanor cases generally do not have to appear in person if they are represented by an attorney.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day