- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The host and executive producer of Lifetime’s Project Runway is expected to file divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court as a early as next week, citing “irreconcilable differences,” according to TMZ.
The pair, who have three biological children, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2, as well as Klum’s 7-year-old daughter from her previous marriage, Leni, whom Seal adopted in 2009, were married May 10, 2005.
On each wedding anniversary, they have renewed their vows in themed celebrations, including a masquerade ball, “white trash” and Hindu ceremonies.
Seal will be out of the country acting as a coach on the Australian version of NBC’s The Voice (alongside Keith Urban, Joel Madden and Delta Goodman).
Klum recently launched a sneaker collection with New Balance exclusively for New Balance and a jewelry line, Wildlife by Heidi Klum, for QVC.
People magazine also published a report on the pair’s rumored split.
THR reached out the the couple’s representatives, but there is no official statement at this time.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day