- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate,” read a statement from the couple.
“We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart. This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition,” the statement continued.
The pair, who have three biological children, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2, as well as Klum’s 7-year-old daughter from her previous marriage, Leni, whom Seal adopted in 2009, were married May 10, 2005.
“We thank our family, friends, and fans for their kind words of support. And for our children’s sake, we appreciate you respecting our privacy,” the statement added.
Seal will be acting as a coach on the Australian version of NBC’s The Voice (alongside Keith Urban, Joel Madden and Delta Goodrem), while Klum recently launched a sneaker collection exclusively for New Balance and a jewelry line, Wildlife by Heidi Klum, for QVC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Taraji P. Henson