- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It appears Aussie singer Sia has a thing for famous blondes. Not only has she collaborated multiple times with Dance Moms’ Maddie Ziegler and enlisted Kristen Wiig for a performance during this year’s Grammys, but now she’s released the music video for “Fire Meets Gasoline,” starring Heidi Klum.
The video depicts a relationship between Game of Thrones actor Pedro Pascal and Klum’s scantily clad character, who wears either a low-key white tank top and jeans combo, or sultry lingerie with a flowing silk robe. The goal, says Klum’s stylist Maryam Malakpour, was to create “a real and authentic character with a twist — a woman who has a soft side (romantic) and hard side (seductress, temptress), and portray that in her style.”
Malakpour says she looked to characters with the same attributes for inspiration, “like Nastassja Kinski in Paris, Texas — there was a mystery about her beauty!” For her softer, more playful scenes, the stylist dressed Klum in jeans by Mother and a basic white tank. “Most everything was either vintage or one-of-a-kind,” she says.
Read more Designers Dish: Mary Katrantzou
And as for the lingerie the 41-year-old looked so seductive and flawless in? “Her lingerie was all Heidi Klum Intimates,” says Malakpour. Fitting.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day