- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Fashion is a dangerous business! Or at least it can be, as Project Runway host Heidi Klum and her fellow judge and designer Zac Posen learned over the weekend.
The pair both stepped on the same rusty nail while on set for the Lifetime reality series. Fortunately all seems to be well. The style savants went together to a hospital after their mishap, it would appear to ensure they don’t get Tetanus.
Read more Kristen Stewart Channels Coco Chanel For New Short Film
As Klum captioned her Instagram shot of the duo making sad faces and sitting on a hospital bed with matching ID bracelets and bandages on the bottom of their feet, better safe than sorry! But as Tim Gunn says, they’ll surely make it work. If there’s anyone who can make flesh-colored Band-Aids chic it’s these two.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
From Celebrity Panels to Wellness Workshops, How GenSpace Is Reframing the Aging Conversation
The Crowded Room
Events of the Week: ‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse,’ ‘The Crowded Room,’ ATX and More
Tony Nominees Roundtable: Sara Bareilles, Jessica Chastain, Victoria Clark, Josh Groban, Corey Hawkins and Ben Platt on Broadway, COVID’s Legacy and the Writers Strike