- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hilary Duff says she has been “exposed” to COVID-19.
The actress, who is pregnant with her third child, revealed on her Instagram Stories Saturday that she was in quarantine. “Exposed to covid Quarantine day 2 Fml,” Duff wrote alongside a photo of herself.
In later Instagram stories, Duff shared videos of herself bored as she remains in her home’s basement away from husband Matthew Koma, daughter Banks and son Luca. She also shared a video of her and her 8-year-old son saying “I love you” by knocking codes to each other while in separate rooms.
“My sweet family was leaving so many sweet treats outside my door. I finally treated to run upstairs…break quarantine and breathe all over them so they have to have me back… So then they left and apple pie…candle,” Duff wrote in on Instagram stories, alongside a photo of an apple pie.
Duff did not reveal how or where she was exposed to COVID-19.
Last month, Duff and Koma announced the news of their second pregnancy. “We are growing!!! Mostly me,” Duff captioned her post.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day